[Completed][PC] Oldies but Goldies - Sept. 8th/22nd 6PM UTC Jul 30, 2017 15:08:53 GMT The_Bad_Loser, DV8R, and 9 more like this
Post by silkie on Jul 30, 2017 15:08:53 GMT
ImFishy & Silkie Present
Did you love the 90's? Did you love the 80's? Always fancied to drive an oldschool car in a race situation?
Then this is the event just for you. Sign up now!
Pre-Lobby: 5:30 PM UTC
Time: 6:00 PM UTC
- GT1 Ocelot Penetrator
- GT2 Progen GP1 *No Turbo
- GT1 Grotti Cheetah Classic
- GT2 Pegassi Torero
Signing Up: Participants must be members of NoDo and meet event eligibility requirements, and should have (the equivalent of) some experience in the daily playlist, welcome playlist, or a previous event in order to sign up.
You have to own both cars for the specific GT you sign up!
You can sign up as a team: Specify who will drive which GT.
You can sign up as a freelancer: Specify which GT you prefer to drive.
Teams: 15 - Each team consist of 1 GT1 driver & 1 GT2 driver.
Race length: 45 Min/Track
Full Duration of Event: 120 Minutes including races and gridding.
Time of Day: Current
Race Date: Friday 8 September 2017
Track - The SCW Loop 14 Laps in Sport Classics
Track - Misanthrope 23 Laps in Super Classics
Race Date: Friday 22 September 2017
Track - Phaethons Fall 24 Laps in Sport Classics
Track - Sunset Hill 19 Laps in Super Classics
The race positions will be determined by FriendlyBaron grid calculator and posted before the race. Each in their respected GT Class.
You can check the starting grids here: Grids
- Participants must take 1 mandatory pit stop during each race.
- No pitting on first lap or last lap.
- Pitting procedure: Pitting will only require a drive-through. You can shoot/kick your car before the race starts, or throw a molotov during the drive-through.
- You call out your pits on TS or type it in ingame chat.
- For a pitstop to count, you must pass through the intended path, hitting the checkpoints, all slowdown strips, and driving through the wrenches.
Starting Procedure: GT1 will start on a sticky bomb at a given time. GT2 will follow 15sec after on the next sticky bomb.
- Standard NoDo Racing and Etiquette Guidelines Apply
- Team speak mandatory: Every driver is required to be in the same channel for communication between drivers.
- 60 FPS limit
- Offroad tires are not allowed
- No restrictions on curbboosting/curbsurfing
- Full blue flag rules for cars in their own GT
- GT2 cars being lapped by GT1 cars do not have to move out of the way, but should also not actively defend their position and try to slow down GT1 cars. If you are the lapping driver do not bully slower drivers. Be courteous and considerate.
Scoring: You will score points for individual GT, but aswell score points for your team.
You can check the scores here:
Team 1: Team JUNK Energy
Driver GT1: silkie
Driver GT2: imfishy
Team 2: Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter
Driver GT1: FriendlyBaron the eggplant
Driver GT2: Serenniel
Team 3: Atomic Tire Racing
Driver GT1: pig3onkill3r
Driver GT2: detectivesalmon
Team 4: Oriental Theatre
Driver GT2: Countach
Team 5: Mighty Bush Racing
Driver GT1: daarnok
Driver GT2: OfMikeAndMen
Team 6: Taco Bomb Racing
Driver GT2: .fiyah
Team 7: Bishop's Chicken Racing Team
Driver GT1: nerfstick
Driver GT2: PeeJay🍍
Team 8: DHL
Driver GT1: obihoernchen
Driver GT2: justus2036
Team 9: 24h Chinese Restaurant Delivery
Driver GT1: Krazzios
Driver GT2: Tharkz
Team 10: Ubermacht Motorsport
Driver GT1: .qlimax
Driver GT2: Kim <3
Special thanks go out to Prismide & Krizz for supplying the tracks