[PC] Hymne to Hermes - 9th of June, 7 PM UTC May 20, 2018 8:39:25 GMT Prismide, eedo123, and 8 more like this
Post by imfishy on May 20, 2018 8:39:25 GMT
Hymne to Hermes
Also Known as: Rock or Roll
Also Known as: Rock or Roll
Credits to scrazor92 for providing the thumbnail
Intro: After the same concept of FriendlyBaron 's saturday/sunday singles of a chill event, with fun/underused cars. I will start kicking my hosting spree off with the infamous Albany Hermes. The Playlist will consist of 3 ~30 min races.
Date: 9 June 2018
Pre-Lobby: 6:30 PM UTC
Time: 7:00 PM UTC
Car: Albany Hermes
Track 1: MIKE RenamedforSilkie ;p Noon, Clear, 25 Laps, 1 Pit
Track 2: SLK Quasar Noon, Current, 11 Laps, 1 Pit
Track 3: VIG El Cypress Morning, Clear 16 Laps, 1 Pit
Race length: 30-35 Minutes each
Grids: The race positions will be determined by FriendlyBaron 's random grid generator and posted before the race. Every racer will have a random starting position for each race, but over the course of the races, the average starting position will be equal.
These are the Starting grids for the races. Any further signups, will automatically start in the back for all races.
Starting Procedure: Everyone will start on a sticky bomb at a given time.
- Participants must take 1 mandatory pit stop during each race.
- No pitting on first lap or last lap.
- Pitting procedure: Pitting will only require a drive-through. You can shoot/kick your car before the race starts, or throw a molotov during the drive-through.
- You call out your pits on Discord or type it in ingame chat.
- For a pitstop to count, you must pass through the intended path, hitting the checkpoints, all slowdown strips, and driving through the wrenches.
- Standard NoDo Racing and Etiquette Guidelines Apply
- NoDo Discord mandatory: Every driver is required to be in the same channel for communication between drivers.
- 60 FPS limit
- No restrictions on curbboosting/curbsurfing
Blue flag rules: Full blue flag rules are in effect. Be courteous and considerate with all other drivers
Signups: Teams of 3, 30 drivers max. If you are signing up a team, please mention your primary and secondary colors. Thanks.
Team 1: Albany Motorsports: Primary: Dark Blue (Black Pearl), Secondary: Chrome, Livery: Saltflat Drag
Team 2:Chihuahua Hotbois: Primary: Yellow Metallic (Yellow Pearl), Secondary: Orange, Livery: Classic Hermes, Rims: Red
Team 3:Flash FM Motorsports: Primary: Hot Pink Secondary: Ultra Blue Livery: unknown
Team 4:Burger Shot Motorsports: Primary: Dark Blue Secondary: Garnet Red Livery: unknown
Team 5:LST Motorsports: Primary: Black Secondary: Ice White Livery: Basic Pinstripe Rims: Red Tiresmoke: Red
Team 6: Vladivostok Racing: Primary: Schafter Purple(Ice White Pearl) Secondary: Ice white Livery: No Livery Rims: Chrome
Team 7: Team DNF: Primary: Grace Red Secondary: Black Livery: None Rims: Black
Freelancers in the back: