Post by cdkl121 (Sam) on Sept 27, 2018 1:03:10 GMT
NoDo RallyX 2
It is ages since my last event, even though it was a dumpster fire. I still want to host one last event in NoDo. Knowing that Broughy1322 is resigning kinda made me want to host one last event. We'll be doing RallyX, my favorite motor sport.
Date: Fri, 30 Nov. 2018
Time: 20:00 UTC (8 PM)
Track: Redwood Rallycross 0.74
- Pfister Comet Safari
- Vapid GB200
- Ubermacht Sentinal Classic
- Obey Omnis
- Lampadati Tropos Rallye
Restrictions: Off-Road rims only
Laps: 2 for Qualifying, 5 for heat and last chance qualifying races and 10 for the finals.
Estimated Runtime: 1-1 1/2 HRS
- Qualifying: Starting position based on wherever R* decides to put you in a non-contact race, fastest lap determines which heat and position you'll be in.
- Heat Races: Heat races positions will be based off of your lap time. Each heat will consist of 6 cars. Faster lap times will be positioned on the inside to the first corner in the front row, whereas slower lap times will be positioned in the back row, on the outside of the first corner. Sticky bombs start the race. 1st & 2nd place moves onto the finals, 3rd & 4th gets put into LCQ.
- Last Chance Qualifier: As per the other heat races, faster lap times get better starting positions. Depending on how many players sign up is what positions move onto the finals (TBD) Sticky Bombs start the race
- Finals: Like every other race, lap times determines position. Sticky Bombs start race, 10 laps.
Pitting: There will be 1 compulsory Joker lap per race (except for qualifying) You cannot take your joker lap on the first lap.
Pre Lobby: 19:30 UTC (7:30)
Race Lobby: 19:55 UTC (7:55)
Race Start: 20:00 UTC (8:00)
Other Rules: REPORT TROLLS, CHEATERS & OVERALL SCUMBAGS TO MODS!!!
1. cdkl121 (Sam)
Cancelled due to lack of response. Don't blame ya tho.