With presignup over, we have 5 empty spots for 9F, 1 empty spot for Jester, and plenty of spots for reserves.
There are two drivers who are not assigned a team so far but other than those everyone should be in their preferred team. The event is still a long way (we have three weeks and a half to sort this out!), I will be updating this thread regularly as we continue to get more signups.
Hey, if I can find a teammate who's not sad with a mediocre performance, I'd take the Jester spot radas59 u interested in 9f as DeSanta Racing Team?
I'm ok with this, but the team this time I am keeping to sponsored teams, so your team may need different sponsor. I will add you on jester spot anyway. With this, the jester signup is closed, but you may still offer to reserve or be in waiting spot in case someone drops out. I am not increasing grid to 26. No no no.
If it comes to worst I will probably split my team and I will be driving the 9F so I can free up one slot.