1. Multiple Drivers, First Corner Incident, Lap one.
Seeing as there were no reports on it, and the start was actually very clean (one of the cleanest I've seen or ever been in) I figure nobody needs a penalty for this. No penalty given.
2. acdc47200 , Multiple Instances of DiveBombing After reviewing footage and consulting with the strategy group, your reported divebombing at the third corner of the track was deemed aggressive, but not overly aggressive or out of place. No penalty.
"If the driver on the inside is behind at corner exit, they must leave space for the driver on the outside."
Its also seen that you turned in very late at the corner exit, causing contact and forcing the outside driver into the barrier. And as part of the Nonchalant Community Guidelines, you did not wait for an accident you caused. The Strategy team finds you guilty, but you have since apologized, so I will reduce your time penalty from ten seconds to eight. This drops you from 7th place to 9th in the final standings. 8 seconds added to your total race time.
4. findnf , Not adhering to Blue Flag. I actually lost the tape with evidence, but you did DC from the race, and are fairly new to racing. Warning: Please be cautious when lapped next time.
5. scottishkid93 , Not adhering to Blue Flag. youtu.be/328Xy8y8bEI?t=11m21s A leading car was approaching you from behind on the straight honking for you to get out of the way. On the straight, you had far enough of a distance in my opinion to not need to take any action to get away from the lapping car, but once the gap closed at the second corner of the track, you should get out of the way. But you did crash exiting that corner. You did lose Ishan some time, but being a lapped car and having that distance at the straight makes me feel like a penalty is not necessary, I'm calling it a racing incident. Racing Incident, No penalty.
6. scottishkid93 , Wreckless Reentry of track. youtu.be/328Xy8y8bEI?t=14m6s You presumably missed the checkpoint at the last corner here, and went back to get it. But in the process a leading car came through the corner. You drove back onto the track carelessly, causing a collision that could have been avoided had you waited for the car to pass first. Seems like a lack of situational awareness. There really isnt any way I can see this not being your fault. Seeing that you finished last in the race and DNF'd, I really cant give any penalty except disqualification, but that is too harsh. You get a warning. Warning: Be cautious when reentering the track next time.
MCEC GT3 2nd Place, Rally Raid Season Two Champion, OHM Round 8 Winner, Sports Showdown, Halloween Sports Showdown Winner, OHM LS24h Winner, Sedans Master Class Winner, Alamo Sea 24h Festival Winner. Other Things, let's see how how long I can make this signature. Are you reading this? What's wrong with you? You're reading some Canadian Scumbag's thingy. Bacon. Maple Syrup.