How To Become A Verified NoDo Member Mar 21, 2015 18:32:28 GMT alfislegend, strikeslip, and 45 more like this
Post by Broughy1322 on Mar 21, 2015 18:32:28 GMT
How to become a Verified Member of Nonchalant Dominance
Initially it may seem that there are some things you can't do, such as replying to certain threads - that is by design. NoDo is of course open to anyone to join in and have fun, and you can open up the ability to do most things by simply signing up to the forum, but to gain access to the best things about the community you must be what we call a "Verified Member".
The benefits of becoming a Verified Member
1) Become eligible to participate in pre-organised events for GTA and other games
2) Gain access to all the rooms available on our Discord server
3) Get a promotion in the Rockstar Social Club crew for GTA Online
The steps to become a Verified Member
The steps to become a verified member are really easy. Just follow them below.
1) Read the NoDo Community Guidelines post.
2) Create a thread to introduce yourself here.
3) Add your PSN ID/Xbox GT/Steam ID to your forum profile. For Discord role promotion also add your full Discord name with tag (#1322 for example) and for GTA Crew promotion (optional) add your R* Social Club name. See example to the left.
(Profile>Edit Profile>Personal) Click here for tutorial
4) The Rockstar Social Club crews (PS4 / XB1 / PC) are open and free to join. For additional GTA crew promotion (optional), make sure your "Linked Accounts" & "Rockstar Social Club Profile" visibility is set to "friends and crews" or "everyone" on your social club profile.
(Settings>Privacy) Click here for tutorial
5) For Discord role promotion (optional) make sure you've joined the server and already joined a role relating to your platform.
(Click the appropriate emote in the #welcome channel on discord) Click here for more info on the Discord server
6) The PS4 Crew primarily uses Slack (Windows / iOS / Android) for communication purposes. if you would like an invite, talk to one of the PS4 moderators listed here.
7) In this thread you are currently reading, post a LINK to your intro thread. For GTA crew promotion, also post a LINK to your R* social club profile and what platform you're on. For Discord role promotion, simply let us know you're in the server and would like the Verified Member role in Discord too. Example post:
8) Be patient. Moderators will check you've followed the steps and assign you the correct role on the forum, in Discord and in the social club crew shortly. If you haven't done any of the above correctly we'll let you know here.