A newly-made track for my Summer Series 2015, which I will be working on every other day, the result - tons of tracks and races!
The Hillside Loop is a paved, custom-allowed, closed-circuit track that features and allows all vehicle classes, but is best used with Sports and Super cars, as a large percentage of the track is winding but lengthy.
Image of Hillside Loop, with the starting line in the lower-right corner, moving northwest to ascend up the hillside, then back down southeast.
Here are things to look out for during the race:
- Use a sports or super car.
- Stay focused, as there are several tight and highly-narrow corners as you ascend and descend the hillside.
- Make sure your braking is in check, as too fast might end you up in the wall of tires, or too slow might get you put back in the race.
- Outside-inside: On the hillside, coming back the way you just came, using the outside-inside technique to conquer those winding, steep roads.
- Feel the experience! Look around at the bleachers, food stands and of course, the finish line! Feel like you are really there racing, and it might do you good in the end! - Have fun!
Length: 3.47 miles (5.58 km) Recommend amount of laps: 3 Recommend vehicle class(es): sports, super Max. Players: 30 Location: Great Chaparral, Southern Grand Senora Desert Type: Closed Circuit